What's your company's biggest risk? Employees.
Cybercrime is growing by 30% each year. In 2016 alone, half a billion personal records were stolen or lost. Despite the staggering numbers, only about 38% of organizations were prepared to meet these refined cyber attacks.
This is a significant threat to companies storing sensitive customer information. No matter how sophisticated your technology, employee training and process documentation are required to ensure that your company is meeting government cyber security regulations and delivering the security your customers demand.
Comprehensive Value-Added Solutions
For organizations that require:
- Cyber security compliance
- Protection against employee mistakes
- Identification of vulnerabilities and risks in IT systems
- Efficient incident response
- Protection of company reputation with effective incident resolution
How to Manage the Risks
Protecting your company against a cyber security threat begins with assessing all technological risks and preparing your team for the potential situations that lead to these issues. Unlike technology security services, Novatek’s Cyber Security Risk Mitigation Plan offers complete implementation of critical procedures and employee training to ensure that you're reducing risks, not just identifying them.
Our detailed and customizable plan includes:
- Assessment of technology risks and gaps in compliance
- Identification of system vulnerabilities and root causes
- Development of mitigation plans and procedures to confront vulnerabilities
- Employee training to mitigate risks
You'll receive a full assessment of vulnerabilities for risk mitigation and regulatory compliance. Our plan will also provide you with a plan for technical solutions, procedural documentation and training to close those gaps. Our experts will develop the documentation you need to protect your organization.