Can Your Business Survive a Cyber Attack?
60% of small companies go out of business within 6 months of a cyber attack. The legal and financial ramifications of exposed sensitive data can be insurmountable. Consider these statistics:
- Most small- and mid-sized companies often lack sufficient security measures
- Employee behavior is the #1 safety threat to company data
Given the ever-increasing number of cyber attacks, incident response planning is critical. Join Novatek Communications and Avalon Cyber Security Services as they share the MUST HAVES for effective incident response planning to help your business survive an attack.
Register today to learn:
- What your Information Security Program needs to keep today's hackers out
- How to write an Incident Response Plan that will accelerate your response time & minimize risk
- The 4 most critical components of your Incident Response Plan
- How to mitigate your biggest safety threat: employee behavior
About the Presenters
Amy Castronova is President of Novatek Communications. Michael McCartney, co-founder of the Western New York Regional Computer Forensic Lab, Former Assistant Chief Investigator for the New York State Attorney General’s Office Internet Crime Bureau, and current President at Avalon Cyber Security Services.